facebook_pixel
Global Fashion Space Store

FAQ's For Global Store Owners

What is Global Fashion Space?

Global Fashion Space is an invitation only online marketplace where we select and curate talented emerging and established womenswear fashion designers globally.

 

Our aim @ Global Fashion Space is to provide our customers a wonderfully curated edit of global womenswear fashion designers in one space.

 

Global Fashion Space offers selected fashion designers a fully manageable online Global Store that will increase their global online presence, build credible fashion enterprises, increase visibility globally and gain exposure to new customers, press and fashion buyers.

 

 

I am a fashion designer ... How would my Global Store work?

Global Fashion Space offers selected fashion designers a fully self manageable online Global Store that will  increase sales revenue and online presence.

 

There are no joining or listing fees or exclusivity requirements when you have a Global Store on Global Fashion Space. We take a commission of 15% from the retail price of each item sold, with the Global Store owner receiving the remaining 85% of the sale immediately via Paypal.

 

With the increasing trend towards free shipping to increase sales, deliveries are sent free directly from the designer to the customer by all Global Store Owners with all returns paid by the customer.

 

Gain global exposure on Global Fashion Space working closely with the world’s fashion press and stylists.

Your collections will regularly be featured via editorials on the Global Fashion Space Home Page and Global Edit.

Global Fashion Space actively promote all Global Stores via our social media channels and advertising.

 

All you need are current product images and product descriptions of your collection, we create your Global Store for you and then you are ready to upload your products and start selling.

 

Our aim is to encourage talented fashion designers on our global fashion marketplace to help build a strong fashion business, increasing sales and their visibility globally, gaining additional exposure to the industry’s trade buyers and press.

 

For more information and details on opening a Global Store, please find link @ globalfashion.space

What commission does Global Fashion Space charge fashion designers?

Global Fashion Space takes a commission of 15% from the retail price of each item sold. All Global Store owners receives immediately 85% of the sale via Paypal . There are no joining or listing fees or exclusivity requirements when you have a Global Store on Global Fashion Space.

How do fashion designers get paid?

Once a sale has been completed by the customer from your Global Store on Global Fashion Space the designer receives 85% of the sale immediately by Paypal.

What happens when I receive an order?

When a customer orders an item from your Global Store, the designer and Global Fashion Space will receive an email automatically stating the items details including code, size, color etc.

The designer is immediately via Paypal paid 85% of the sale.

 

The item should then be wrapped and shipped by the designer within 48 hours of the order being received. Once the item has been shipped, from the designers Global Store dashboard click the item shipped button and add the shipping and tracking details to email the customer  Global Fashion Space and the customer to inform them that their item has been dispatched with the parcel’s tracking number.

How does global shipping work?

Global Store owners (Fashion Designers) offer their customers free global delivery for all products purchased on Global Fashion Space.

Global Store customers are responsible for all return shipping costs to the Global Store owners (Fashion Designers).

How do returns and refunds work?

If a customer wants to return a garment then they will email Global Fashion Space within 72 hours of having received their package, informing us of their wish to return an item. This will automatically be forwarded to you. You will then contact the customer to confirm receipt of email and give them any return postages details. The return postage fee will be the customers responsibility.

Updating…
  • No products in the cart.